Greenlee Communications is proud to introduce the world’s most advanced pair tracing probe: the 500XP.
Designed to help technicians install, service, and maintain voice, data, and video (VDV) services with ease, the Greenlee Communications 500XP Pair Tracing Probe gets the job done faster, safer, and easier.
Building on the success of the 200XP and 200FP, the Greenlee Communications 500XP adds new features such as real-time, proportional signal processing and acAlert™ hazardous AC voltage warning.Other features include a headset connection with improved signal fidelity, and advanced Nautilus® ergonomics and environmental protection, helping you get the job done in even the most demanding conditions.
The Greenlee Communications 500XP features a new 32-bit microcontroller, which allows for advanced digital signal processing. With effective filtering, low power consumption, and a rugged weather resistant body, the 500XP lets you trace wires for longer, and with greater accuracy than ever before.
• Pair Tracing Probe
• Spare tip
• Wrist strap
• Tough, waterproof, ergonomic design
• Replaceable tip
• Clearly distinguishable audio output tones
• Headset output level electronically limited for safety
• Patent applied for acAlert™ feature to warn of possible power cross or similar faults; if the active probe is brought near a source of potentially hazardous AC voltage of 50 or 60 Hz, the tool will attempt to warn the user.
• Two Button Control: Simple, easy to use operation.
• Dual LED Indicators: Provides real-time proportional signal strength feedback.
• acAlert™ Voltage Detection: Emits audible and visible alerts if brought near wires that have AC mains power voltage.1
• Mains Hum Filtering: Eliminates hum noise, so you can focus on tracing the correct wire.
• Bandpass Filters: Further reduces noise. Separate LED display with real-time signal strength indicators. Best used when combined with Greenlee Tones set to 577 Hz and 983 Hz.
• Industry Standard: Works with a variety of toners (500 Hz to 2.5 kHz).
• Nautilus® Environmental Protection: Environmentally protected against dust and moisture. Drop and Crush resistant.
• Three Year Limited Warranty