Clear Cable Lubricant 1 Quart Bottle
Clear Lube pulling lubricant, 1 quart (.95 l)
Temperature Range Remains stable over a wide range of temperatures, 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C) Polymer base with no silicon additives. Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT. Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable pulls.
- Clear and colorless for quick, easy clean-up.
- Excellent lubricity for fast pulls (.27-.29 COF).
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump.
Click to Enlarge